Sunday, August 9, 2026

Apple-Plum-Raisins-Sunflower Egg-less Cake


I wanted to try this cake since some days. My own idea. Plums were not too sweet, I chopped and mixed them with sugar, along with finely chopped apples.

Ingredients

plums 5 finely chopped

apple 1/2 finely chopped, both the fruits were mixed with sugar well and soaked for almost 2 1/2 hours. 

raisins washed and soaked 2 tbsp, mixed with the fruits

sunflower seeds 2 -3 tbsp

all purpose flour about 3/4 cup

baking pdr 1 tsp

baking soda 3/4 tsp

salt little

banana mashed 2 tbsp

sugar 1/2 cup or as needed

vanilla essence 1 tsp

coconut oil 2 tbsp +

milk 2 tbsp

curd 1 tbsp

 

Preparations

in bowl I added the soaked fruits

added baking pdr and baking soda with salt to the fruits, it just started expanding, that I had to shift it to a bigger bowl

then added oil, milk,  flour about 3 heaped tsp at a time, mixing well, added sugar ,added more flour mixed well, continued till I got the desired consistency which should be thinner than the normal cake batter

added essence and seeds, mixed well.

greased 2 micro-safe glass plates, poured the mixture, micro high for 4 minutes, after 1 plate was done, I baked the second plate for 4 minutes.

once removed, with a knife turned around the corners, the cake easily came out when I tapped it onto a plate, cooled a little, then cut into pieces. 

due to slightly sour plum,when you get the plum pieces  mixed with the sweetness of the cake, it tastes better.



https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com  for info on cancer and health related topics

https://GSiyers home remedies.blogspot.com   is the latest addition to my blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment