Ingredients
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and bake !
Oats 1 cup
Milk ¾ cup
Sugar 12 cup
Flour 1 cup
Baking pdr 1 tsp
Bake for 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven @180 C
NOTE- As the size of the ovens vary, so too voltage, I request you to keep a watch on your cake right from 15 minutes on wards if your oven is small, bigger will take around 30-40 minutes depending on the size. Best is to keep an alarm accordingly. Mostly you can smell the cake once it is done. Good luck.
NOTE 2- I gave my small OTG due to lack of space in my kitchenette here. I bake cakes in my microwave. If I bake in the glass plate to cover the micro-safe dish, then I need just 3 1/2 minutes. But the batter should be more flowing than the normal cake batter, then you'll get a real soft cake.