Made this ragi/ finger millet brownies, egg-less. It came so soft that I had to make small balls with them.
Ingredients
mashed banana 1 big
ghee melted 1/4 cup
sugar 1/2 cup
cocoa pdr 3 heaped tsp
ragi flour 1/2 cup roughly
milk 1/4 cup
baking pdr 1 tsp
baking soda 1/4 tsp
walnuts and sunflower seeds
vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
salt a big pinch
In a bowl mixed mashed banana , salt, baking pd, baking soda, sugar, cocoa pdr well along with melted ghee.
I added ragi flour 3 tsp at a time, mixing well, then added more flour, milk, till I felt the batter was thinner than the normal cake batter, added nuts
spread on a microwave safe plate baked for 3.30 minutes, checked, felt it needed to be baked a little more, baked for another 45 seconds.
Cooled, removed, sad when I cut into squares, as they're sooo soft, it kept breaking, hence I rolled then into balls !
https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement
https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com for info on cancer and health related topics
https://GSiyers home remedies.blogspot.com is the latest addition to my blogs


No comments:
Post a Comment