Monday, November 2, 2020

Apple-bread pudding

This is one of the easiest pudding one can ever make. No effort at all needed.  It is quick and yummy. I, for one always love to try different recipes. I love  making simple and yet delicious recipes, which should also be healthy.

Earlier, with apple, I had only learned to make cobbler, then I tried making apple halwa. Today, I wanted something easy and quick. Made this apple-bread pudding in the microwave. I'm sure one can do it in the oven too.

INGREDIENTS

apple 2 peeled, sliced thin and long

bread slices cut into small squares you may need 4 big slices depending on your vessel

milk  1 1/2 cups

corn flour 2 heaped tbsp

brown sugar 3-4 tbsp ( depends on the sweetness of the apples too)

cinnamon pdr. little

raisins 2 tbsp


METHOD

cut bread into small squares with the corners and line your dish, then I spread apple slices over it, covered with another row of bread on top, sprinkled raisins on top.

mix cornflour, brown sugar, cinnamon pdr with milk , mix well

pour the milk mixture over the bread covering it all well

microwave high for 6-7 minutes, it depends on the power of your microwave and the voltage.

It tastes good warm or cold.

I forgot to take photo first, gave hubby to taste, he asked if it is cobbler, I said NO, taste it, he said it was good, so, if my critic likes me, it was good !Sorry, the photo was bad today, so not posting it.


NOTES- you may use white sugar too.

You may use brown/ white bread.

The number of slices of bread and apples depends on the size of your vessel and the quantity you want to make.

As for milk, you may need more if you're using more bread slices to cover it all.

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment