Sunday, September 22, 2013

sorry too tired to post today

Hi Folks

just too tired to post anything new. But thanks all for viewing my blogs, which keeps me going. Have been busy crocheting a garland with tiny flowers & a peacock ! hope to finish them by tomorrow as it is needed for a festival, Navarathri/ dassera here, I've to see how to keep the peacock's feathers nicely open, got to try some trick, hope it works !
shall post the picture once done in my crochet blog.

Then today, one of my friend info to increase platelet count the natural way, was searching for it, & then posted in my cancer & health related blog, as one of their friend is suffering from low count. I just try in my own small way to be helpful to people around.

Take care. All the best, went to some old temples this morning with hubby, prayed for good health for all & peace in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment