Saturday, August 6, 2016

EGG-LESS GLUTEN FREE RED CAKE !

 This is the picture of 1 big beetroot, chopped, cooked and blended, with 1 apple blended
 the blended mixture mixed with 200 gm of mawa/ khoya/ thickened milk
 the mixture was cooked in the microwave for about 12 minutes, stirring in betweem


 the final cake cut into pieces
this is the picture before the cake was cut

INGREDIENTS
beetroot 1 big, cut, cooked and blended with little milk in a mixie
apple 1 big chopped and blended with little milk
mawa/ khoya 200 gm crumbled ( those who don't have it, can substitute with milk powder)
sugar 4 tbsp
milk 250 ml
multi-millet flour 2 tbsp
Marie biscuit crumbled 12. powdered and mixed with 1 1/2 tbsp of ghee to form the base

METHOD
put the biscuit in a spring-foam pan if you've, but as I don't have it, just pressed down in a greased pan. refrigerated the mixture for 30 minutes
cooked rest of the ingredients in the microwave stirring well
then spread on top of the cake mixture
Voila, there is my red cake, totally egg-less, healthy, gluten free, very mildly sweet, without any cream, as I can't digest fat ! Made this for my husband's birthday today.


those interested in cancer and health related topics are free to see my blog-
http://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com/
 for crochet designs, my blog, those who like a particular design are free to mail me

http://My Crochet  Creations.blogspot.com

For info. about knee replacement, be free to view my blog-

http://knee replacement-stickclub.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment