Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Quick, healthy cake balls !


I had some egg-less chocolate cake left-over, as it had come a little hard than usual,a few pieces were still left. So, roast and powdered oats and added strawberry syrup  to make these. I gave it our niece who lives above our flat. She was wondering what are the ingredients, she liked it.

Ingredients
7 pieces of left-over cake ( that is what I had)
oats roasted and powdered  1-2 tbsp
strawberry syrup 2-3 tbsp ( you may add whatever syrup or  sugar powder that you've)

Method
roast and powder oats
crumble well the cake pieces
add strawberry syrup to the crumbled cake and oats mixture, mix well, roll into little balls !

My cake was made with less maida/ all purpose flour, it had whole wheat flour, ragi flour and multigrain flour, no eggs, no oil, I had added some finely chopped nuts to it.

Note- Since my cake was less sweet as per hubby's taste buds, I added about 2-3 tbsp syrup. So, whatever syrup or sugar powder or jam you've, you can add as per taste and see that you're able to roll it, so it shouldn't be too sticky either to roll. If your cake didn't have nuts, you can then roll the balls in nuts to make it more attractive !

those interested in cancer & health related topics are free to see my blog-
http://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com/

for crochet designs, my blog, those who like a particular design are free to mail me
http://gscrochet designs.blogspot.com

For info. about knee replacement, be free to view my blog-
http://knee replacement-stick club.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment