Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Raw Papaya Soup gives relief from joint pain.

Remember the more drugs we swallow, the more problems we give to out liver and kidneys. Please look for home remedies, I've started a new blog for home remedies, where I started giving info, as my sister wanted me to make a separate blog for home remedies. 

I told her one relief for joint pain- which my husband and myself were taking for almost a decade ago. The 3 simple ingredients are- 

turmeric powder 1/4 tsp

methi / fenugreek pdr 1/4 tsp

dry ginger pdr   1/4 tsp

mix with water and gulp it down on empty stomach

You can have you coffee / tea after 10 minutes.

 

Raw papaya soup

INGREDIENTS

raw papaya cut into small pieces with the skin   1 cup

garlic pearls 4 crushed

shallots / sambar onion 5 cut into small pieces

water 2 cups 

peppercorns 1 tsp

jeera/ cumin 1/2 tsp

crush coarsely the last 2 ingredients

 fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tbsp


METHOD

in a pan boil 2 cups of water, add chopped shallots and crushed garlic, let it boil in water in low flame for 4 minutes.

now add chopped papaya, crushed pepper and jeera and salt to taste

let it boil for about 5-6 minutes, the papaya pieces should be crunchy. sprinkle chopped coriander leaves, drink it hot.

have this soup with water 30 minutes before lunch for a week. Then weekly twice.

The soup will make our bodies alkaline, help us to digest protein from our diet, so that it doesn't turn into uric acid.

Uric acid deposits are called gout, which causes pain and inflammation.  

This soup detoxifies the body, good for diabetics too.

It has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits too.

 

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

https://GSiyers home remedies.blogspot.com     will be latest addition to my blogs. I'm going to add posts there, do give me your valuable feed back on my blogs. Thanks a lot, take care, be healthy and be happy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment