Monday, October 5, 2020

Coconut-nut laddoo

image.png 

Today, I wanted to treat myself to some dessert. Wasn't in a mood to slog and keep stirring, so came up with this quick, no cook dessert. All you need is desiccated coconut, pottukadalai/ fried dal powdered, oats roasted and powdered, condensed milk, nuts powdered. There is no hard and fast rule to use exactly this much quantity. You may omit oats or fried dal pdr. and use only desiccated coconut and condensed milk, fine along with nuts pdr.

INGREDIENTS

oats roasted and powdered roughly 2 tbsp

pottukadalai / fried dal pdr  2-3 tbsp

desiccated coconut  5 tbsp roughly

almond, cashew, walnut together pdr. 2-3 tbsp

condensed milk to taste and of course as much you need to roll it

METHOD

since I used all the above ingredients, I needed roughly 1/2 can of condensed milk.

depending on the quantity you want to make, add condensed milk little at a time to see whether you can make a dough. To make dough, rub some ghee in hand, as I didn't rub ghee, it was a bit sticky.

After mixing all well, I made small balls and rolled them in desiccated coconut.

I loved its taste ! I hope you all also love it. 

As I said earlier, using oats and fried dal I did to have some fiber and protein in it. The choice is yours.

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

 

No comments:

Post a Comment