Thursday, October 4, 2018

Cottage-cheese tutti-frutti squares

INGREDIENTS
cottage cheese / paneer  200 gm
maida / all purpose flour 200 gm approximately
sugar roughly 400gm or to taste
ghee 4 tbsp
milk  250 ml
tutti-frutti red and green  2-3 tbsp

METHOD
In a non-stick pan, crumble paneer, fry on low flame till ghee comes out
I added maida at this point and kept frying on low flame for another 5 minutes, stirring well
OR you can remove paneer and fry maida in the same pan and mix both.
I added sugar, mixed well, as sugar was melting, I added milk, kept stirring well from time to time on low flame. Once the sugar has melted and all well combined, as it got thick, I added 1 tbsp ghee, kept cooking till ghee was absorbed.
I added 2 more tbsp of ghee and cooked till the mixture left the sides of the pan and came together. To check if it is done, you may wet your hand and touch the mixture, if it doesn't stick to your hand, it means it is done. I added tutti-frutti at this paoint and mixed well for another 2 minutes.
Grease a plate, spread  the mixture on the plate, spread it evenly, leave aside to set. Then cut into desired shape. If you feel like, you may add nuts finely chopped too or even chocolate chips last.

For my other blogs, I'm giving the links below, feel free to view and comment too.
https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. for all cancer and health related topics
https://gscrochetdesignss.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple crochet designs
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacemen

No comments:

Post a Comment