Friday, December 28, 2018

10 Tablespoon quick dessert- microwave


INGREDIENTS
besan  1 1/2 tbsp
rava    1/2 tbsp
milk    3 tbsp
sugar 3 tbsp
ghee  1 tbsp
coconut grated  1 tbsp
nuts finely chopped 1 tbsp optional

METHOD
heat ghee for 30 seconds in microwave, you can heat on the gas and fry besan for 3-4 minutes on low flame stirring continuously
Once the ghee melts, add besan, mix well, micro high 1 minutes, remove stir well for  a minute
add rava, mix well, micro high for 1 minute, remove mix well.
add milk and coconut, mix well, cook for 90 seconds, remove, stir well
cook for another  minute on high power, remove, add sugar, stir well
cook for another minute, stir well, add nuts, cook for 30 seconds.
I let it rest for another minute or more. 
Then as I had spread very thin in a bigger micro-safe vessel, I'ld not cut into diamond/ square shape. So, I rolled it into small balls.

The same can be made in gas, heat ghee, fry besan on low flame, then add rava, fry for another 2-3 minutes on low flame, then add milk, coconut, stir well, once thick, add sugar and keep stirring on low flame till done, spread on a greased plate, cut into desired shape and serve.

NOTE- the quantities can be doubled or you can use a cup and follow the same method. I just wanted to try something for hubby, as he keeps asking for something sweet. As, I can't keep stirring for long, due to pain in my wrist, I prefer to do it in the microwave.

For my other blogs, I'm giving the links below, feel free to view and comment too.

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. for all cancer and health related topics
https://gseasyrecipes.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and healthy recipes
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacemen
t

No comments:

Post a Comment