Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Egg-less Orange flavoured Banana bread

 What will you do if your kid buys a bottle of orange squash, but didn't use it? Either you keep drinking orange squash or like me add to your banana bread batter ! You've a new taste banana bread.

My dear hubby loves sweet bun, or cakes  with lots of tutti-frutti and nuts, sadly, now-a-days sweet buns we don't get in this city with tutti-frutti. When banana is over-ripe, I mash add sugar and keep in the fridge. When in a mood to bake, I bake either plain banana bread, or like yesterday adding orange squash !

INGREDIENTS

banana 2 medium size well mashed

sugar to taste

curd 2 tbsp

milk 2-3 tbsp

orange squash 3-4 tbsp

tutti-frutti  and nuts as desired

ghee 1 tbsp +grease

baking pdr 1 level tsp

baking soda 1/2 tsp

salt 1/4 tsp

maida / all purpose flr 1 cup approximately

honestly I don't measure, add ingredients as I wish

METHOD

beat well either with a whisk or spoon, banana, sugar, salt baking pdr, baking soda well

add curd, beat well, add little flour, beat well again

add milk, add some more flour beat well

then I added squash, beat well, then add flour little at a time till your batter is thick like your normal cake batter

then add nuts and tutti-frutti, mix well

grease a microwave safe-dish, pour the batter, I baked in normal micro mode only for 7 minute or bake in normal oven till done.

I'm sorry forgot to take photo, as only few pieces were left, as I was eager to cut and take for my friends. All loved it for its unique flavour.

 

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment