Tuesday, March 8, 2022

3 ingredients to increase your haemooglobin !

 Drumstick is a wonder tree like Neem. But unlike neem, almost every part of the tree can be used. The leaves can be mixed with cooked dal to make a good vege. It can be made as dry accompaniment or can be made as a gravy by adding ground coconut along with roasted chana and urad dal along with dry red chilies to taste.

Recently I read that the drumstick leaves when boiled along with curry leaves, when drunk it increases your haemoglobin ! Well, I had to try for hubby as his haemoglobin was 10. But, when I made the drink, I also decided to have it, as my hb was 11, earlier it used to be 12+. It was really surprising that after drinking a glass of the juice just for 2 days, my hb has increased to 12.

INGREDIENTS

drumstick leaves  1 tbsp

curry leaves  1 tbsp

water 250 ml

METHOD

wash the leaves well.

add the leaves to a pan, pour water.

let it boil, once it boils, simmer for a minute.

switch off the gas, keep it covered for 10 minutes

you may strain and drink the juice or you can drink along with the few leaves as they come in your glass.

This drink also helps for hair fall I read, that I've to check for myself.

curry leaves are rich in Vitamin E, which unfortunately we all discard when the leaves are put whole in the dish. I used to finely chop the leaves and use to get the vitamin, as it is good for hair and skin !

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

 

No comments:

Post a Comment