Sunday, November 21, 2021

Easy 4 Ingredient Corn cutlet


Since I bought the corn last time, hubby wasn't keen on eating it. The 1st one, I boiled then made corn pulao and corn halwa. The 2nd was crying to be finished. So, yesterday, I removed the kernels, I crushed  peanuts coarsely, then crushed unboiled corn with onion and 1 green chili. I added rice flour as needed to bind it along with salt and red chili pdr. Then fried for yesterday's coffee time snacks.

INGREDIENTS

corn 1 small ( removed the kernels) fresh not boiled

onion 1 big, peeled and roughly chopped

peanuts 2-3 tbsp coarsely crushed in mixer

rice flour as needed to bind it ( you may try using corn flour and all purpose flour)

green chili 1 or as per taste

salt and chili pdr to taste

hing little

oil for frying


METHOD

I first crushed to peanuts and put in a bowl. In the same mixer jar added corn , green chili and onion roughly chopped and made quite fine pulp without adding water. Then I added hing, salt and chili pdr to taste, mixed well, added rice flour to get a good binding.

Heated oil in a kadai, made small cutlets fried till dark brown to get them crisp from outside, soft inside. I enjoyed it, gave some to the kitchen boys also. They thought it was made with potato !

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

 

No comments:

Post a Comment