Wednesday, July 27, 2022

No bowl, one pan easy slice recipe for the kids to make

 I'm a person who never likes to use more vessels when I cook / bake. Even when the main was cleaning, I never liked to put more dishes than necessary for scrubbing. Now, as I wash the dishes, I felt happy as it is all mixed in the pan, so no extra dish to wash. Thought those like me who have to scrub the dishes will surely love to try this one, especially if you've kids , enjoy.

Takes 5 mins
Bakes 30 mins
Makes 24 small squares

INGREDIENTS

1 cup self-raising flour
½ cup desiccated coconut
2 tsp honey
125 g butter, melted
¾ cup dark or milk choco chips 

400 g tin of sweetened condensed milk

METHOD

Line a 27 x 18 cm slice tin with baking paper and preheat oven to 180ºC.

Mix all the ingredients except the condensed milk directly in the pan.

Press down firmly. Pour the condensed milk evenly over the top.

Bake for about 30 mins. Cool in the pan before slicing (or, if desperate, slice warm, take the whole pan with you out the door and dish up when you get wherever you’re going).

Notes

If you find this recipe too sweet, simply leave out the honey. If you’re stuck, it also tastes perfectly yummy without the choc chips.

I’ve never tried freezing this one (it’s always eaten before I get to that bit), but I can’t see why it wouldn’t freeze okay for up to a month.

 

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

 

No comments:

Post a Comment