Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Left-over pasta pakoras !



The first time in my life, the pasta was over-cooked, which didn't seem so when I mixed with vegetables. Once I mixed them both, I found it all mushy, felt bad. Normally, when I cook pasta, hubby loves it and hardly anything will be left over.

As I hate wasting food, today decided to make pakoras, as that is anyway what hubby wanted along with his afternoon coffee. The pakoras were crisp, so hubby asked me what all I added to make it!

 

INGREDIENTS

left-over pasta 1 cup along with veges

onion medium size 2 finely chopped

besan about 1/2 cup

rice flour 1/2 cup or little more

salt and chili pdr. to taste

hing little

ajwain crushed with hands 1/4 tsp

peanuts 2 tbsp

oil for frying

METHOD

mixed all the ingredients well, except oil

once oil was hot, made pakoras by dropping small pieces with my hand

fry til brown and crisp, serve hot with tea/ coffee. 


NOTE- how much pasta is left-over, according to that you can add the ingredients, it also depends on the number of people for whom you're making it.

Hence quantities of besan, rice flour can be increased or decreased.

I prefer to add little more rice flour than besan always to have the pakoras crisp.

 

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment