Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Egg-less Strawberry crush cake in microwave oven





Sorry folks I forgot to take the photo before cutting the cake. It had come out very well, quite soft, clean to just tilt it to cut !

As I always find it easiest to bake a cake, today I first thought of baking a chocolate cake, but as I was getting ingredients ready, my eyes fell on the bottle of strawberry crush, so that became the main ingredient for flavour then !

INGREDIENTS

bananas ( karpuravalli) 2 small ones

sugar 1/2 cup

jaggery 2 tbsp

strawberry crush 1/2 cup   approximately

baking pdr 1 heaped tsp

baking soda 1/2 tsp

salt 1/4 tsp

maida / all purpose flour about 1 1/2 cups

milk about 1/2 cup

nuts 2 tbsp chopped

coconut oil 1 tbsp

vanilla essence 1 tsp

METHOD

smashed the 2 bananas well, sprinkled sugar and jaggery on it and kept it aside

with a table spoon beat the above mixture well

added the baking soda and baking pdr and salt and mixed well

added little milk, mixed well, added 1/4 of the flour approximately, beat well

repeated the process with milk and flour, beat well after each addition

added coconut oil, mixed well

added strawberry crush, beat well, added nuts and essence, mixed well

I greased 2 micro-safe glass plates with ghee, divided the mixture in the 2, tapped it well

micro high for 6 minutes, when I tested it was done, removed, as i took the knife all around, found that I can just turn the cake onto a plate, was happy it came out clean.

Cut it, gave the hot cake to hubby and my physio to eat, was missing our son, as he always loved to eat the cake right out of the oven, as it tastes good !

Then baked the 2nd half for 6 minutes, removed from the microwave and had my physio therapy treatment, cut the cake into pieces, could make out that the physio wanted to share with her family , so packed in a small container full, then packed for my friends, kitchen staff.

My friends really loved the cake, the happiness in their faces eating the cake made my day.

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment