Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Cheesy veg puffs

 ready to eat
 filling with cheese
ready to eat

INGREDIENTS
white sauce  1 1/2 tbsp ( had cheese)
maida/ all purpose flour about 1/2 cup
salt little
butter 1 tbsp
oil for shallow fry
stuffing
I had some left over veges which I had made for pasta, so wanted to use it, 

METHOD
in the white sauce, I added flour, mixed well, then added little salt, added about 1/2 cup + I didn't add any water, made a stiff dough, adding about 1 tbsp butter

I rolled into small puri, for the first made 2 small puris, on one put some stuffing, put some cheese pieces, covered with another puri, sealed the edges with a fork,
heated 1 tsp oil in a pan/ kadai, once hot, add the prepared puff, fry on medium flame till golden on both sides, adding little oil if needed. 
2nd one, made a bigger puri, put stuffing on one half, folded it to form a crescent, sealed and fried.


NOTES
you may use any left over veges you've or you can fry some onion, beans, potato, peas, cauliflower or whatever you've. If you feel like adding cheese, I added normal cheese slice only, or you may add paneer if you've. Since I wanted to use the white sauce, I tried like this. In case , you don't have white sauce, no problem, make a stiff dough with maida/ atta adding little butter, roll and shape as you like. In case some of you've the frier, you can do in that, or it can be baked if you brush some butter or oil on it, it can be baked in an oven at 180 deg. C for 10-12 minutes or till the top gets brown.

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment