Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Egg-less Papaya-coconut pudding


Normally I eat the papaya that I cut, but sadly, yesterday, I didn't get time to eat my share of papaya. So, I kept it in the fridge and decided to make a dessert, as we stopped buying outside food due to pandemic.

INGREDIENTS

papaya cut 1 big cup

banana 1 big / 3 small ripe bananas

coconut fresh grated  1/4 cup

coconut oil 2 tbsp

milk 150 ml

sugar 3/4 cup or to taste

vanilla essence 1 tsp

baking pdr. 1 tsp

baking soda 1/2 tsp

all purpose flour 1 cup +

raisins 1 tbsp

nuts as desired and

METHOD

I smashed the bananas well with a vegetable masher, as they're over-ripe

Then in the same bowl, added few papaya pieces at a time and mashed well

I added sugar, oil, milk and coconut as they're all cold, left it on the counter to come to room temperature.

Then I added little salt to the fruit mixture, mixed well, added baking pdr & soda, mixed well

added the flour little at a time till it got mixed well with a spoon

as I was going to bake in my microwave, I kept the batter slightly thinner than what we do in the oven.

Then in micro+ grill combo kept for 8 minutes, checked, it was quite sticky

I kept for another 2 minutes, still sticky.

Then I kept in high microwave for another 3 minutes, let it rest in the microwave for another minute, left it out to cool. I'ld cut into pieces and serve. Hubby loves dishes with coconut, I also added raisins and nuts chopped to the batter. He loved it.

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

 

No comments:

Post a Comment