Saturday, July 17, 2021

Mango-apple-plum fudge




Though I wanted to make only mango fudge, I had some apple and mango pieces, which I had cut, we didn't eat it full. Then I ate the plum I bought, they're not very sweet. Hence, I decided to add 5 plums which I felt won't be very sweet along with mango, apple and pureed them in the mixie.

INGREDIENTS

apple chopped 1/3

mango chopped 1

plums 5 chopped

milk pdr. 4 tbsp

sugar roughly double of the puree, add according the sweetness of the fruits.

desiccated coconut 3 tbsp 

milk 2 cups

ghee 2 tbsp


METHOD

I peeled and chopped apple, mango and plums.

Puree them well

add all the ingredients except ghee to a non-stick pan and cook on low flame covered.

stir every 3-4 minutes, cover and keep, as my pan was shallow, so it was bubbling outside if I didn't cover the pan.

Once it became thick, to get the shine, I added 1 tbsp ghee, kept stirring for 2-3 minutes.

added 1/2 tbsp ghee, kept stirring till it left the sides of the pan

greased a plate with ghee and allowed it to cool down,

then I rolled and shaped them.

You can add nuts as per your choice,  you can use saffron soaked milk.

ps- my cousin had done only with mangoes in the same way.

The choice of fruits is yours. Enjoy your fruity fudge.

 

https://gscrochetdesigns.blogspot.com. one can see my crochet creations  

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and health tips  
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

 

No comments:

Post a Comment