Monday, February 27, 2017

HEALTHY EGG-LESS OATS-CARROT CAKE

INGREDIENTS
oats powdered 1 cup
whole wheat flour 2 tbsp
carrot grated 1/2 cup ( 4 small carrots about 5" each)
cane sugar 1/2 cup ( you may use normal sugar too and add more as per taste) as this is mildly sweet only.
banana mashed 1/2 cup ( 2 tiny bananas)
curd 1/2 cup
milk 1/4 cup roughly
baking pdr. 1 tsp
baking soda 1/2 tsp
cinnamon pdr. 1/2 tsp
coconut oil 1 tbsp

METHOD
1) powder oats and keep aside mixing well baking soda and baking pdr. 
2) instead of grating carrot, I minced it in the blender
3) mash banana well, add sugar beat well, add curd,  milk and oil, beat well
4) add oats, carrot, mix well, add flour, cinnamon pdr.
5) grease a microwave safe dish well, pour the batter, which should be like "idli batter", bake in the normal microwave for 8 minutes, rest it for 2 minutes, before you remove, wait for another 2 minutes to cut and serve. It can be baked in the oven too at 170 deg. C for about 20 minutes or till done, as normally in my oven it gets done in about 15 minutes. as it depends on the size, power etc.
I'm sorry these were the last 2 pieces left, as I distributed to my friends here. It has come our very soft, of course before distributing, gave it to hubby to taste, straight off the microwave, he said it tastes good !

those interested in cancer and health related topics are free to see my blog-
http://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com/
 for crochet designs, my blog, those who like a particular design are free to mail me

http://My Crochet  Creations.blogspot.com

For info. about knee replacement, be free to view my blog-

http://knee replacement-stickclub.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment